Sunday, July 17, 2011

New This Week: Fishing Guy, plus Vintage Frames and lots of Textures!

Fishing Guy




Is your guy a Fishing Guy? Mine sure is! There's nothing better than heading out into nature to sit & wait for the Big One. I took some time to paper piece fishing essentials so that you can capture all of those moments in your layouts.

This product includes 8 papers and 20 unique elements which include: 4 unique fish, 1 paper pieced bobber border, 1 tag, 4 pieces of ephemera, 1 journaling spot, 1 rope net corner, 2 photo corners - 1 embellished, 1 frame, 1 stitching, 1 fishing hook (with separate shadow), and 1 vintage button. 








My Colors started as a stash-building huge pack of 45 background papers. It has morphed into a sequel, frames, flourishes, paper mattes, rips, & now curls. My Colors are the perfect stash-building product! This product includes 45 curled papers. Each is perfectly coordinated with my popular My Colors series. 

Underlayers

Do you have a favorite shirt that you use under your sweatshirt or sweater? You know - your favorite underlayer? Here's a set of underlayers for your scrapbook pages! Each of underlayers already has a canvas texture, but they can be recolored or clipped with photos or papers to perfectly compliment your layout! This product includes 6 .png underlayers elements. 

Worn Textures

Some of my favorite papers are worn textures! The textures. The feeling. Everything about it. I want to share my love of textures with you. And what better form than a pack of commerical use papers!? Use this pack to create designs to use in your paper packs or kits - or even use them as a base to your own personal layouts!
This product includes 6 .jpg worn texture papers. 
Also available for CU.

Used Frames

Have you ever flipped through your old baby or family albums and drooled over the old time, unique frames? It's the one time I have a moment where I wish I still paper scrapped. So I decided to recreate a set of those old, used frames for all of my digital scrapping needs. This product includes 6 .png used frames. Also available for CU.

Metal Maniac - Graphic Splats

These graphic splats are one of my favorite things to use on layouts! They are so versatile and funky. I've done all the work for you – just add them to your layout & you've got a quick & easy artistic addition that looks like you took lots of time, when in fact, you didn’t!  This product includes 4 unique graphic splats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment